10/12/08

T'naasheet...


...ak Domiko, bred by Doug Koger, Miami, FL. T'naasheet is one of two daughters of Sheshonq Idiiyat-es-Sahel and Afsoon Idiiyat-es-Sahel, from the litter born on 08/06/08, al hamdullilah. Doug took Afsoon after the house fire, after she had suffered a serious injury, nursed her back to health, and then bred her to Sheshonq according to my wishes. This female will come to me soon, Insh'Allah, her sister Shedoon will go to Alison Tyler, and her brother Issekeneren will come to my good friends Brett and Jess Booth (who have already three Azawakh from me) who currently live near Fort Hancock, TX, but who are moving within ten miles of me in the coming weeks, Insh'Allah. Brett and Jess are also taking a male from the Sheshonq X Masi litter. Doug still has two males that might possibly be available, one from each litter.

1 comment:

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

You know Brett is never going to be able to pronounce 'Issekeneren'!