4/25/09

al hamdullilah...Insh'Allah...







I bred Batna to Azil (Aslam X Semteende) starting about four and a half weeks ago. Yesterday I noticed that she was 'looking' pregnant. Today I am pretty sure she is pregnant, Insh'Allah.

I don't know if I will have any puppies available from this litter...but well, I wanted to post about it anyway...I am still praying for a daughter out of Batna, Insh'Allah, to carry forward her dam line. So far she has produced seven beautiful sons, al hamdullilah. If you'd like to see them you can search for them inside this blog: Choum, Tadaksahak and Mahdjoud, sired by Afalkou, and Amassakoul, Madidou, Ayur-ikmer and Kanazi sired by Kidal. Al hamdullilah.

Click here for the 'potential' ancestry of the litter, Insh'Allah.

There is also another taidit who may be pregnant, Insh'Allah: Neshroon who lives with Mimi Cary Drake in CA. More about this when we know something, Insh'Allah...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Batna has such intense, haunting eyes, and Azil is just downright breathtaking, I am sure these pups will be fantastic!