8/13/15

Ishagahan, db X Elhennet Kel Dahoussahaq

A litter is due the latter part of August, insh'Allah, and the pedigree:


Elhennet Kel Dahoussahaq was a precious gift to me from her breeder Monika Kessler, Kennel Kel Dahoussahaq, Switzerland, and is a maternal grand-daughter of Khamseen Al-Ifriqiya, a male bred by me and exported to Heidi Graner in Germany many years ago.  I brought Ishagahan back as a small puppy from Niger five years ago.

Serious inquiries are invited.
Contact: Daoud at sooltan61@yahoo.com


Elhennet Kel Dahoussahaq

Ishagahan

Cid Kel Dahoussahaq, sire of Elhennet

Elbeida el Hammada, dam of Cid Kel Dahoussahaq

Jana, dam of Khamseen Al-Ifriqiya, maternal grandsire of Elhennet

Khamseen Al-Ifriqiya, maternal grandsire of Elhennet

Reckendahl's Isesi, my foundation male and great, great, great grandsire of Elhennet

Al-Hara's Tarada, my foundation bitch and great, great, great granddam of Elhennet


...


No comments: