8/10/09

Bomboukou...




...owned by Skye Masson and Josh Bauermiester (Atlanta, GA). One of two parti-colored puppies from the litter out of the desert bred Tiraout (the litter was sired by Tigidit Fasiqqi, bred by Alberto Rossi, Italy). I will never lose the joyous feeling of seeing the two 'white' ones being born (Jess Ruffner and Brett Booth are the owners of his white sister Toumlilt). Bomboukou inherited the intensely expressive eyes of his dam. Al hamdullilah. Skye is a Board Member of The Azawakh Club. And Josh, Jess and Brett are members as well.

2 comments:

futurowoman said...

what a gorgeous dog! She reminds me of Laika, my whippet! Yes, we still have her. After I freaked with her crazy behavior at 8 weeks old and gave her back to the breeder, I took her back after a month and now, 5 years later, she's doing great! here's my doggies' flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/futurowoman/sets/72057594103068490/
xo nancy

futurowoman said...

ooops, it's a boy... :)